Dining Collection at The Market Place in Tustin and Irvine Continues to Evolve … and Grow.
Contact: (949) 648-3815 / Editorial(at)CalBizJournal.com
THE MARKET PLACE IN TUSTIN AND IRVINE has signed seven new restaurants to its lineup at the dazzling and glamorous 165-acre shopping center, the company announced today. The additions on the Irvine side of the center will include:
- Texas de Brazil steakhouse, opening in April;
- California Fish Grill, opening in July;
- Luna Grill, arriving in summer;
- FROZEN Decadent Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream, opening in May;
- Hopdoddy Burger Bar, opening in May.
The Tustin additions will include:
- Snooze, an A.M. Eatery, opening in spring 2016;
- Nekter Juice Bar, arriving in June.
According to records, the Tustin shopping center posted $515.7 million in taxable sales during the 12-month period that ended June 30, up 21.6% year-over-year. Market Place visitors are overly excited about the changes and additions. “Wow, what a great list of new restaurants,” Orange County’s Gwen Johanson says. “I’m excited. My family and friends already come here all the time. Now we have more of a reason to come.”